For Sale 2 Bed Apartment
Crooklets Guide Price £825,000
15 Crooklets, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 8NE
Contact AgentColwills Estate Agents, Bude Office
About the Property
- One of a kind beach front development
- 30 Miles of sea and coastal views
- 10 Luxury Apartments - 60% Reserved off market!
- 9 x Two bedroom, two bathroom, 1 x Penthouse
- All with sea views, parking, storage
APARTMENT TWO APARTMENT TWO is one of only two remaining ground floor apartments that benefits from it's own private terrace that enjoys the breathtaking coastal views as well as benefiting from an enclosed courtyard to the rear with private storage shed/ store. This 90m2 luxury apartment comprises; a large open-plan kitchen dining living space with near 4.8m of sliding glass doors that capture the 30 mile sea views. There are then two generous double bedrooms, with master en-suite and a family bathroom.
Each apartment has private parking and use of a communal outside shower/ wetsuit drying area for those days spent on the beach!
The Penarvor- Arguably one of the most exciting developments on the North Cornwall Coast due to its elevated position commanding some 30 miles of south facing sea and coastal views!
60% RESERVED OFF-MARKET!!!
LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 25' 7" x 18' 0" (7.8m x 5.5m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 1" x 11' 9" (3.7m x 3.6m)
ENSUITE 7' 10" x 7' 2" (2.4m x 2.2m)
BEDROOM TWO 14' 1" x 9' 10" (4.3m x 3.0m)
BATHROOM 8' 2" x 7' 6" (2.5m x 2.3m)
THE PENARVOR A new development of 10 contemporary apartments, including a luxury penthouse, in an exclusive beach side location. The design of the apartments is modern and striking with sleek, contemporary architecture and interior features with a sophisticated edge.
Located in an elevated position The Penarvor enjoys uninterrupted, awe-inspiring sea views of Crooklets beach, the breakwater and some 30 miles down the North Cornwall coast to Trevose Head in the distance. The Penarvor is set in an incredibly sought after location. The site's position, a former hotel, enables residents to enjoy stunning beaches, fabulous walks along the wonderfully wild coastline and the enviable lifestyle that Bude has to offer.
The town is large enough to provide a good range of facilities with a choice of independent shops, restaurants and recreational facilities, yet small enough to retain its genuine Cornish charm. There are many stretches of sand to choose from.
The Penarvor presents coastal and contemporary living at its best.
ABOUT THE DEVELOPER The Penarvor has been envisioned by the innovative Construction and Development Company: PGR Property Developments Ltd, based in Bude. Passionate about design, this well-established company has built up an impressive portfolio over the years and have been involved in several award-winning projects; from multiple unit sites to the LABC Best Individual New Build House in the South West 2020.
PGR Property Developments consistently strive, and achieve, to build beyond expectations. They firmly believe that projects must not only be impressive to look at, but they must also stand the test of time; and to ensure this they build with carefully chosen, sustainable materials that guarantee their longevity. Energy efficient interiors ensure properties are ecologically-friendly, and the careful design of practical storage solutions within apartments maximises efficient use of space: for apartment life with no limitations.
What the developer says…
"The Penarvor is an exclusive development of 10 luxury apartments in this stunning location. All apartments benefit from the south facing sea views with private balconies and terraces. They have been designed to 'wow', but also be practical."
LIVING, KITCHEN AND DINING Each Penarvor Apartment takes full advantage of the sea views from the spacious open plan kitchen dining living area. White walls and ceilings create a clean and clear canvas, which is offset by elegant, triple sliding doors, oak veneer internal doors and stunning engineered oak flooring throughout creating a warming, yet modern feel.
The contemporary open plan kitchen and lounge is the perfect place for entertaining friends or relaxing with family. This luxury fitted kitchen features a return where you could enjoy a morning coffee or pull up a bar stool and catch up with a friend over a glass of wine, admiring your spectacular coastal view. The bespoke kitchen is designed to maximise storage in every part of this room, including deep pan drawers and cupboards and with built-in branded appliances.
The extensive work surface area is available in a choice of Corian, Quartz, Granite or similar quality polished and hard wearing material.
The spectacular kitchen and dining area opens out further into the living area. This open space gives flexibility to the homeowner, allowing you to choose how to arrange it to suit your lifestyle. Large triple sliding doors frame the magnificent sea views and lead out to a generous private south facing balcony, or on the ground floor to a private south facing patio to the front, plus private rear courtyard. Floor to ceiling windows ensure plenty of natural light in the day with modern lighting features, such as spotlights, creating a welcoming ambiance at night. The views from the whole apartment are spectacular, with the location being the heartbeat of the property.
BEDROOMS AND BATHROOMS All of the apartment's bedrooms are doubles and have sliding doors with Juliet balconies plus an additional opening window, to flood the bedroom with natural light. The second floor and the penthouse will enjoy further coastal views to the rear, whereas the ground and first floor will look out to the rear gardens. Matte white walls create the perfect backdrop; however you choose to furnish your new apartment. There are recess ceiling spotlights throughout, including the bedrooms and bathrooms, which are both functional and stylish. The sliding doors and Juliet balconies create a fabulous sense of space and light; making these bedrooms a joy to wake up in!
The contemporary bath and shower rooms have sparkling white suites, chrome taps and heated towel rails. Features such as the large double width, walk-in showers to the master en suite, wall hung WC's and basins with fitted cabinetry reflect the opulent design of each apartment, with sleek lines achieved and space maximised. Part wall tiling and feature panelling create a bespoke look to the bathrooms.
Gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout the apartment ensures it stays at a consistent and comfortable temperature. There are individual room thermostats, and these can be controllable over Wi-Fi; particularly useful for owners who may be at a remote distance at any time.
OUTDOOR SPACES Natural Cornish Stone with Cedral cladding encases the property making it aesthetically pleasing, low maintenance and gives protection from the elements. Stylish grey, powder coated double glazed sliding doors and matching grey double glazed windows throughout the property beautifully complement the Cornish stone and clad exterior, as well as the white walls inside. Balconies will have glass balustrading to maximise the view from inside and out.
Private gardens and communal paths are brick paved and edged with attractive plants. The three ground floor apartments also have private rear courtyards, which will be laid with Millboard composite decking or similar.
The developers pride themselves on all the little extras. Each apartment will have a private storage shed - suitable for surfboards, wetsuits, bikes, or whatever you may choose to store there.
For your convenience, there is a cold water outside shower and rinse area to ensure the sand and sea water from fun beach days out need not enter your apartment! There is also a wetsuit drying area so they can drip dry ready for the next adventure. You can even keep your car sparkling clean with the outside taps.
Each apartment has an allocated parking space, and there are even five shared visitor spaces for friends or family wishing to visit your new home. The communal bin store and recycling area is neatly tucked away and easily accessed.
● Natural Cornish stone with Cedral cladding to handle the elements.
● Lindab downpipes and rainwater goods.
● Marine grade powder coated double glazed sliding doors with matching grey double glazed windows throughout.
● Glass balustrades to balconies.
● External lighting over private balconies/terraces and general up lighting back to communal supply.
● Balconies to be covered in Millboard composite decking, terraces either the same or with large format slabs.
● Feature planting to edge private gardens and communal paths and back retaining wall.
● Brick paved and slabbed footpaths to front, rear and sides.
● 3 x private rear gardens laid to Millboard or slabs with private storage
● shed - suitable to surfboards, wetsuits, bikes, etc.
● 8 x further storage pods (One per apartment, plus one for communal storage).
● Cold water outside shower and rinse area. Outside taps for car washing and cleaning.
● Allocated parking, plus 5 x shared visitor spaces. (Ducted for electric charging points at buyers expense).
● Private garage for the penthouse and 2 x parking spaces.
● Communal bin store and recycling area.
● Light and welcoming communal hallways with intercom security/entrance system.
● Oak and glass communal staircase with emergency lighting.
● Lift serving the central and eastern block (including apartments 4, 5, 7, 8
● and 10.
● Apartments 1, 2, 3 are all ground floor and Apartments 6 and 9 are stair access only.
● Private entrance door and intercom connected to main entrance.
● Mains gas fired central heating with underfloor heating throughout and individual room thermostats controllable over Wi-Fi (for those remote owners).
● Skimmed and painted white ceilings and walls, white shallow profile skirting boards and architrave in satin white.
● Engineered oak flooring throughout entrance, kitchen, living and hallway.
● Choice of carpets or engineered oak to bedrooms.
● Oak veneer internal doors and stainless steel ironmongery.
● Recess ceiling spotlights throughout.
● Extensive wiring package with data cabling to all rooms.
● Super fast broadband to premises - perfect for those working from home.
● Sliding doors with Juliet balconies to all two bedroom apartments, plus additional opening window.
● Contemporary bath and shower rooms, white suites with chrome taps and fitments and heated towel rails. En suite to master comprising large double width shower with soak head over and hand attachment. Wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted WC with concealed cistern and push flush. Part wall tiling and feature panelling. Bathroom to comprise similar with bath and shower attachment over.
● Bespoke kitchens designed to maximise storage with deep pan drawers and cupboards. Extensive work surface area in choice of Corian, Quartz, Granite, or similar.
● Built in branded appliances to include; boiling hot water tap, fully integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, microwave oven, induction hob, extractor and a *washer dryer (*included in units without a separate utility room).
● Utility/plant room to apartments 1, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10.
● 4.8 meters of large triple sliding doors framing the stunning sea views and leading out to a private south facing balcony (approximately 4.8m x 1.9m). The ground floor boasts the same, to a private south facing patio to the front, plus private rear courtyards.
TENURE: The apartments will benefit from a 999 year lease and a share of the freehold. There is no ground rent payable and service charges will be confirmed by the selling agent and solicitors.
A PERFECT LIFESTYLE CHOICE Bude offers a welcoming community, with a laid back, yet vibrant charm accompanied by glorious scenery and wonderful places to eat and drink. The town boasts a vast range of activities - from sports centres and stately homes to fishing, cycling, golf, surfing and other water sports. Famous for its surf culture, Bude Surf Life Saving Club was the first to be formed in the country in 1953, and the main beaches have professional RNLI Lifeguard cover at various times throughout the year.
Walking routes are abundant in this area, and Bude is part of the amazing South West Coast Path which offers some excellent walking routes for either a short stroll or a more challenging hike. Walks along this part of the coast path will enable you to encounter spectacular sea views. Take a picnic and watch the boats and kayaks on the canal - or why not hire one yourself and take your picnic upstream? Bude Canal runs through the centre of Bude to the sea lock at Summerleaze beach.
For golf enthusiasts, The Bude and North Cornwall Golf Club has a magnificent outlook over the sea and is situated close to the town, offering players of all abilities an opportunity to experience a range of shots and some fast undulating greens. If cricket is your game, situated on the cliff tops overlooking the Atlantic Ocean is where you'll find the North Cornwall Cricket Club, and is one of the most stunning locations you could ever wish to visit, let alone play cricket!
In Bude, there is even the option of a relaxed dip when the sea is rougher, at the Sea Pool. This enables safe, enjoyable swimming all year round, and is particularly beautiful at sunset! A range of summer events can also be found in this seaside town, including jazz and food festivals.